Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Window channel felt

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Window channel felt

Mike,
As I told Ed, who inquired, it is taupe and is
complete as far as I know. I'm not aware of what
adapter you are asking of. And as for price .....what
is it worth to you? I got it on a salvage yard run and
paid a lump sum($100) for a bunch of things from
window cranks to a fender(Javelin).
Hal