[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Window channel felt

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Window channel felt

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "HEL" <strlcuckoo_46@...>
wrote:
>  Hal, Please let me know on the rubber. I will have to replace the
stuff on my Gremlin. N.O.S. would be nice, but I will take repro's
with out a problem. The rear rubber is in bad shape also. Thanks a
bunch.  Bill, Id.
> ---Bill, As soon as I contact Kennedy I'll let you know what he has
> left as far as channels and the rest of the rubber stuff like for
the
> rear glass and doors.
> Hal
>  In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Renshaw" <lionwren@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
> > davis@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hal,
> > >    Call Kennedy American. Jeff has a few NOS ones left. They
are
> > not reproducing this item. Tell him Davis From Amc Team sent ya.
> > just got all the rubber for my gremlin along with a few NOS parts
> > >    Davis
> > >
> > > HEL <strlcuckoo_46@> wrote:
> > >   I am wondering if anyone has a good source for window channel
> > felt, as
> > > I need it for all my Gremlins(3) and my Spirit. Doc, as soon as
> > get
> > > someone with a vehicle that your package will fit into I will
UPS