Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Window channel felt

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Window channel felt

Thanks Hal. I have to get to the garage to find all the shifter parts
for you. It's finally getting a little warmer. Contact me off list with
what I owe you. Like I said no rush. These are parts for stock in case I
need them having 2 hatchbacks, just like the bunch of parts I bought
from Davis last year. Happy Salvage yard hunting. My son doesn't
understand why I am buying all these parts I really don't need. Here is
the address again since he moved and you might not have the current one.

Westchester Auto Glass
972 Nepperhan Ave.
Yonkers, New York 10703
Attention Mike Deubel

"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Yes Doc I have the address to ship it to. Until it was
boxed I had no idea it was sooooo long I need a truck
to transport.

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I got mine from Kennedy American Hal.
> Did I give you the address of my friends shop to
> send the box to? I am
> in no rush.
> Happy salvage yard hunting. It looks like spring is
> on its way here in
> the north east, but march is a funny month.
> "Doc"

> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "HEL" <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:38:09 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Window channel felt

---------------------------------
I am wondering if anyone has a good source for window
channel felt, as
I need it for all my Gremlins(3) and my Spirit. Doc,
as soon as I get
someone with a vehicle that your package will fit into
I will UPS it to
you. I plan to do some salvage yarding this Spring
Break so may have
some "found" items to tell about.
Hal