Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID/ glass hood

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID/ glass hood

Like I say  been there done that and won't be bothered any more.
Unfortunately some people want the item but don't have the money to
start with and are dreamers. Even before I came into that large sum of
tax free money a few years ago I scrimped and saved and always had at
least 500-1000$ in the AMC fund so I could cash in on a good deal when
it came up. There were also times when the fund was empty. Like when you
put me onto those 2 NOS Hornet fenders a few years ago. The fund was
empty but the guy waited almost 2 months for me to come up with the
cash. I was very lucky to get them or nobody else thought 400$ was a
steal for 2 NOS fenders. They were 100$ in 1979 from AMC. With 58$ for
shipping Greyhound I made out. I wish I could come up with 2 more. Those
were for my yellow car. I have a very small amount of the usual rust on
the front fenders on the orange car that I would like to fix. I may use
the NOS ones on the orange car and fix the ones that come off and use
them on the yellow car. I can't make up my mind. Find me 2 more NOS ones
Davis. :-)
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Yup,
 Very true. look at my fiberglass hoods. I tried to sell em dirt cheap 219.00 compared to 400 for a similar hood. I got 10 responses wanting hoods and only one actuall check. The first hood was made and I took pics of it last night. I will be listing on ebay(Jim this hood is yours and you got the best deal) soon and the price will be more then 220.00 this hood came out AWSOME Too bad people have to sit on their hands when a good deal comes by. They are making one more hood right away for the ebay auction then they will be made to order. Price will be closer to 300.00
 My carbon fiber hood should be made in 2 weeks. I am also going to be offering glass bumpers for the early gremlin and hornets. Having molds made.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The only problem with doing that is right now every one wants one now
but when it comes time to sell them no one has the money and then you
have to eBay them. I have see the river of money dry up fast when it
comes time to collect it.
"Doc"