Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID

Perhaps one of us (who has the $500 for the order)
should contact Motormax and be our own distributer. I
would if I had the ready cash.

(http://cgi.ebay.com/1974-AMC-Gremlin-Diecast_W0QQitemZ7014039770QQcategoryZ223QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)