[BaadAssGremlins] 1951 International Harvester truck emblems and hubcap

[BaadAssGremlins] 1951 International Harvester truck emblems and hubcap for sale

the hubcap,emblems have been bead blasted and have some pitting but would look great on your shops shelf or if you have an actually 'Binder'you could use em on it.
1 pair of badges that say I N T E R N A T I O N A L and one pair of badges that way R 110 series the hubcap has been pianted with gold lettering. 10$ buys the whole lot.please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx if interested
regards
Bart M.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS