[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 205 -vs- 215 70 Series Tires & Rear Sway Bar

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 205 -vs- 215 70 Series Tires & Rear Sway Bar

Thanks for the feed back.  Mine's a six but am installing a front sway
bar.

And speaking of sway bars, I had a rear one on my 73 Gremlin years ago
and would like to install one on my 72, but am finding anything.
Anyone have a source for the rear bar or an equivelent off of one of
the other AMC models?

Thanks.

BLDFW
Dallas, TX