-----Original Message-----
From: Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ran across an 87 Eagle Wagon for sale tonight. It was getting dark so I
will
need to go back and take a look at it in the daylight and see if it runs
and
drives out. Body look good. No rust or major dents. Of course the silly
wood
on the sides looked rough. Interior was good except a couple of small
tears in
the bottom of the drivers seat. Don't know what size engine it has in it
but I
would think a 6 since it is a Deluxe model. Two questions. Is there
anyway you
can tell if the 4 wheel drive works and the second wasn't 87 really the
last
year for AMC.
Thanks
Terry