Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was 1970 Hornet.../ Now Keys

but if ur like me, the glove box door in my grem is replaced with a spirit gloe box, so i had to pull a door lock out to get a key made for my door, and it works good now aside from the fact that i had replace d my door handle cause the pig iron that is used on those busted on the one that was in it so i couldent open the door from outside lol that sucked
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:56 PM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Was 1970 Hornet.../ Now Keys

You didn't completely read my reply. The glove box key is the same as
the trunk lock key. If the glove box is locked remove the screws that
hold the glove box door on and the screws that holds the glove box
surround on and remove it and have the locksmith take it apart and make
a key.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS