Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay amx \ was intake mill...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay amx \ was intake mill...

I think it is definitely worth the money. Wish I had some to spare. I would hit that button quick...eddie

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bart,
 Did you read what it came with for extras for the 4500? a 1500.00 hood, a 400.00 grille, a pair of like new bumpers 600.00, new battery tray 100.00
 and there's more. makes the car only costing about 1800.00 very reasonable i thought?
 Davis