[BaadAssGremlins] RE. Intake milling

Frank/everyone who replied. Thanks alot for replying.A
good friend of mines brother is maching my 401 for me
at the shop where he works.He's doing it in-between a
TON of sb chevy circle track engines. Otherwise i
would "NOT" be able to do it right now....as i'm still
laid-off!!Thats about ALL they do...sbc circle track
stuff,so he is not famillar with the 90 degree intake
to head geometry.SBC is way diferent angle.I'm glad he
asks me for info...instead of just screwing it up!! If
anyone has the formula or a way that they figure it,
PLEASE let me know..email me...call me 309-338-3210.
They need the info NOW. THANKS again,Joe