From: Paul Hancock
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: What amount to mill the intake.....

Hey Joe. Sorry it appeared to look like that this time, But I could write a book with the info I've gotten from Doc and Davis andEddie. about resto projects.  Paul

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thankyou VERY MUCH to the ONE fellow who actually
emailed me about this .I REALLY need the
information!!!! IF  i didn't need it..i would NOT
havwe asked! NOW..for a Reality check question...."WHY
IS IT" that whenever  you (me myself )ask folks for
most any AMC technical info....MOST of the time
everyone acts like it's )(*&^%$# TOP-SECRET??
WTF????????????? The machine shop said that OLDSMOBILE
and BUICK guys are just as bad?? WTFFF is the deal
....again?? I "like" to share helpful info when i
locate something that may help others!! Guess i am
the weird a$$ huh??   Some days i kinda wish i had
just stuck to my old FORD's! Atleast old ford guys
will SHARE info.  Joe