[BaadAssGremlins] I bought the thing.....

[BaadAssGremlins] I bought the thing.....

I posted a few pictures of the 1970 Hornet I just purchased. I am not
sure what I am going to do with the "thing". I am going to "try" to see
if it will run tomarrow. It only has 62,000 original miles on it. I was
wrong when I posted the last message. It has a couple of flat tires and
needs some antifreeze and is missing a plug wire, and a new battery. I
can go to the local wrecking yard and get one for 20 bucks. I couldnt
pass it up. Trying to save it from the "crusher". Thats where it was
headed. I have a place to store it. I may part it out or I just may put
some money into it and drive it. Want to see it? Look under Brother
B.'s Gremlin. Bill Lewiston Id.