Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The new white/red JL Gremlin has arrived....photo.

In a message dated 3/7/2006 9:23:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yup, but like me, they still spit burrito juice all down the chin when speaking.....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
yes but unlike Mexico Brazil has 6 feet  tall statuesq bombshells..well i take that back i seen some scorchers on that Univision channel,i don't understand the chicken babble,but them chicks on the there give me dirty thoughts LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS