[BaadAssGremlins] amc wanted/trade for show car (edited)

[BaadAssGremlins] amc wanted/trade for show car (edited)

Mike was under the impression that only AMCs could be mentioned on my
website, under the FREE AMC CLASSIFIEDS (insert shameless plug here)
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyMessageBoard.htm
as he has a Camaro he wishes to trade for a AMC, therefore his ad was not
complete so I emailed him back and asked for a little more info, which he
oblidges and returned my email with details on what the "show car" is. So
anyone who might be interested in helping a budding AMC fan find a car and
drop the bowtie feel free to contact him below. And Mike, the new SUAD is up
so lots of fresh meat AMCs for sale there also.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/amc%20for%20sale%20shut%20up%20drive%20lists.htm
(I'll fix that %20 hyperlink later but good now)
Happy hunting to Mike
====================================
Revised ad copy below:

I have a very intresting show car (see description below) that is non AMC
but is very nice. I would like to trade for a Javelin or an AMX that runs.
1981 Camaro that has had an L88 corvette hood scoop added. The
car has been repainted 1970 Big Bad Blue and has also been flamed. The car
sports new chrome mag rims and 4 new Predator tires. The car is a 305 V8
automatic and runs perfectly. The carb was rebuilt a year ago and the rear
leafs and shocks are new. The car has new ball joints and tie rod ends as
well as front shocks. The car is nearly perfect as the only flaw is a 3 inch
rip in the drivers side seat. I am currently trying to make a deal to trade
the car for a 69 Javelin SST. I will know very shortly if it goes through.
If not i would still be intrested in trading for a car of equal value. The
car is worth about $6,000 in Canadian money. I can email pictures if you
like mike simkanin mikesimkanin@xxxxxxxxxxx 807 626 9722
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825