[BaadAssGremlins] New Club

Myself and three other guys are starting an AMC club in Minnesota and I
would like any members of this group that are from Minnesota to email
me if they are interested in joining this club. Details will be given
to you when you reply to my email address which is
baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx Even if you don't want to join a club but want
to be on a list of minnesota members, please email me and let me know.
Thanks, MN Bob.