Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The new white/red JL Gremlin has arrived....ph

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The new white/red JL Gremlin has arrived....photo.

In a message dated 3/7/2006 7:37:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Aw John, you know me. Just hanging out in the hood here in Houston with my
comaradahs de Brisilia. They can't hang with me without Hornito's.

Hornito's Blanco. Available at finer liquor stores.

When you really want your drinking buddie's items in his pocket on check
cashing Fridays.
Eddie,In Brazil they speak Portuguese  'Oh Carumba'
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS