From: Paul Hancock
To: BaadAss Gremlins
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:49 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear seat

Can anyone be more specific about getting the rear seat out. Your right there are no visible fasteners but have pushed and pulled in every direction and NOTHING GIVES. I've talked to it, I've sworn at it, I've even pleaded to no avail . Before I install carpet I'll have to clean under there as it be stanking.  I did find the house of mouse  though  Paul

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS