[BaadAssGremlins] Re: another ebay scam!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: another ebay scam!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

>             Since I was talking about ebay last week with the
scammers, one
> thing I mentioned was spoof emails and how some have learned to
write
> script. This is a great example although I have taken the script
out. The
> script will appear as a bona fide ebay email complete with all
gifs,
> headers, banners, and so forth. This is one for example with all
that sheet
> taken out of it. Another twist is that the scammers will send a
email like
> this pretending that they bought something from you, usually
wheelchairs,
> electronics, and computers or cameras. Sometimes they mention that
they have
> not heard from you, and wondering why you have not sent them their
item(s)
> and they might report you to ebay.
> As usual, forward them to spoof@... or if paypal, spoof@... .
>
> A more ironic, and sad, byproduct is how many people fall for this
> bullsheet. Go do a search on the auction number below and check out
how many
> people have put up auctions with this item in the search, just to
warn
> others they got User ID and Password stolen! Might be where we have
seen all
> those wonder hemi Chargers for $6800 Buy It Now! in Croatia, and
California
> BBG 500 AMXs for $5800 Buy It Now! out of Lufthansa! (True story
ask amc
> lister Garry Nordstrom abuot 'good friend Danut'!
>
> Ya'l watch your butts, the scammers have gotten really
sophisticated!

>     Your registered name is included to show this message
originated from
> eBay. Learn more.
>
>            Question about Item -- Respond Now
>            eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via
My
> Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member
directly and
> will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below
to send
> your response via My Messages (your email address will not be
included).

>             Question from seller
>                                 Item: (This message was sent while
the
> listing was active.
>

>                                 Hello ,i want to finish the deal
with you
> soon so tell me if you are ready to send me the payment so i can
finish the
> shippment.
>
>                                 i specified in my auction that you
have to
> pay via paypal or credit card so tell me when you will do the
payment.

>                                 thank you and i hope that you are a
serious
> ebayer.
>
>                                 Regards
>                                  Respond to this question in My
Messages.

>                              Item Details
>

>                                 Item number:  6436472319
>                                 End date:  08-Feb-06 12:14:12 BST
>

>                               View item description:

htps://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=6436472319&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:UK:1

>                               Thank you for using eBay
>                               http://www.ebay.co.uk/
>

>                    Marketplace Safety Tip
>
>                                 Always remember to complete your
> transactions on eBay - it's the safer way to trade.
>
>                                 Is this message an offer to buy
your item
> directly through email without winning the item on eBay? If so,
please help
> make the eBay marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These
external
> transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy. Learn more
about
> trading safely.
>

>                               Is this email inappropriate? Does it
breach
> reporting it.
>

>                   Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof
(fake)
> emails at:
>                   https://pages.ebay.co.uk/education/spooftutorial
>
>                   This eBay notice was sent to canguru_usere200@...
on
> behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in
accordance
> with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in
text
> format, change your notification preferences.
>
>                   See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you
have
> questions about eBay's communication policies.
>                   Privacy Policy:
> https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
>                   User Agreement:
> https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html
>
>                   Copyright © 2005 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
>                   Designated trademarks and brands are the property
of their
> respective owners.
>                   eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks
or
> trademarks of eBay, Inc.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Eddie, I believe that we all here appreciate your efforts!!
OUTSTANDING!! Bill Lewiston Id.