Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wire harness on ebay...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wire harness on ebay...

This looks like a wiring harness for the "Inside" of the car. One pic shows a green wire with 2 white wires.  That is for the headlight foot dimmer switch.  I also see the long plug to go on the back of the dash cluster, and the large main firewall plug is the inside one.  As or the year, not sure!  This is not for the engine compartment.  I just retaped my harness last week.

John

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS