Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bill (Train Set Pic's)

Thanks Doc, Glad ya liked them! Bill Lewiston Id.

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bill (Train Set Pic's)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:14:31 -0500

Bill I got the pic's of your fathers train set. There is only one word
to describe the layout FANTASTIC!!
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

From: "William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bill (Train Set Pic's)
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:44:15 -0000

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> I tried to reply but my message was bounced back?
> "Doc"

  Sorry about that Doc, I wish there was a way to post those pics here
so EVERYONE could see them. I will be gone for the weekend, have a job
to do. But you did get them? If not I will send ya some more. No big
deal!!  Bill Lewiston Id.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS