[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Surgery, Gremlin chat n hood question??

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Surgery, Gremlin chat n hood question??

Thanks for the info.
I'll chk it out.

Im using an MSD pro billet distributor and it clears great. Tnx, Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Rod,
>    So now your really bleedin like a stuck pig? LOL Serioously
though that sux. I hope your not down too long that gremmie is
commin along great!
>    As for the hood.... the original prostock gremlin glass place
is still alive in MD do a web search with the keywords gremlin
fiberglass. He is $285 for a flat pin on hood plus shipping. I
talked to him last week.