Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ima be gone for a bit

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ima be gone for a bit

I will be praying for your speedy recovery
 don't be bashfull with them pain killers
 Davis

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hey guys i had an appendictmey (appendix was removed) and i wil be in to much pain to get on comp much, i just thought yall should know, if i missed anything major in the group im sorry, if anyone else is off due to personal matters regarding sick family members my prayers are with them,

thanks for reading this guys
hope to be back soon

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS