[BaadAssGremlins] Surgery, Gremlin chat n hood question??

[BaadAssGremlins] Surgery, Gremlin chat n hood question??

Hello.
First I wanted to tell ya that a few days ago I tore something in my
chest(right side) and it started swelling like a balloon. I had to go
today and they put me under, cut a 2 inch incission, drained 500cc's
of old dried blood and I got 4 tubes for drainage stickin outta me!
I'll be dwn in out for a week or so, then It will be a few months
before my torn muscle heals.

Next is the Gremmie. Chk out the pics. The blower is in the car and I
have a few better pics.

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/journal.php?
s=ddae4e0d9249e3065131104ff05af53e&journalid=2415&action=view

Then I was wondering if anyone make a fiberglass hood that is totally
flat? I mean with no scoop or no hump of any kind? Id like to get more
visual on the blower. Even if it just the 3/4 of an inch or 1 inch the
hood raises up. Tnx, Rodo