Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Striping/graphics

Jim,
 I went and looked at your hood today. It was just laid in the mold and will come out monday AM. He told me that it will be about 1/8 inch bigger then stock hood so you can custom fit it to your body lines. Looks really nice  i will take pics on monday evening.
 Davis

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another place for stripe kits....

http://southtexasamc.tripod.com/