Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Striping/graphics

Bob,
 I got my kit from Phoenix and i am happy. They sent me a black kit for my black car I called em up and they sent me out the gold kit I ordered right away and never asked for the black kit back! I got 2 for 1
 Nice quality although I have yet to use it.
 Davis

baddassgremlin <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Who has bought the aftermarket stipe kits/graphics for their Gremlin
lately? Phoenix Graphics looks OK??? Or who else do you recomend? Mine
is the 73 X. I am going with the white decal kit. Thanks, Bob from MN.