Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Advice that is well taken.....thanks!!

Paul, did you get the email that I mailed to ya??  I havent gotten the crash sheets yet..still waiting on those. Lemme know on those!! Bill Lewiston Id.

From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Advice that is well taken.....thanks!!
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:47:43 -0800 (PST)

You are too welcome Bill. aren't the crash sheets great. Did you get them from pete (Mr. Communicator).  Once I saw those sheets it all started to be very easy.   I agree my hats off to Bart,  Eddie, Davis, John,  Hal, and DOC for the help. I'd probably loose interest without progress cause theres no one around here to help.  Paul in Detroit.
and remember, as long as I'm amused, screw the rest of ya!
"William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I maybe a rather new member here, and I really do appreciate all the
feedback that I get from my questions. I now have a list of parts or a
crash sheet (thanks Paul in Detroit) All the ways of evilbay (Bart) and
(Eddie)for the advice on those skumsukin scammers! All the help that I
have gotten from "Doc" on painting and I now have some other questions.
I just got some headlight doors (used). They have very small cracks
around the screw holes and I need a good way to repair them with out
being a big glob of glue! I am not sure how to go about repairing these
small hairline cracks. I do have a N.O.S. grille and I would like to
get these covers as good as I possibly can to match the grille. I am
getting a parts car and I am willing to give parts to members here to
anyone that needs them.(cant use them all and I sure as hell dont have
the room!)I do have a way of getting it from Southern Idaho to where I
live here in Northern Idaho, but it maybe next weekend before I can
accomplish this task. I do have a place to keep the car untill I can
strip it. Again, thanks to all. Bill Lewiston Id.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS