Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Motor Mounts/Trans mounts website found....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Motor Mounts/Trans mounts website found....

Is their any poly trans mounts for amc's?

Olly

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I found this motor/trans mount site while on ebay. TONS of all makes
mounts. Web address     superioraw.com  .  Has several AMC complete
setups...but NO V8 Gremlin/Hornets as a set. For some reason...does
not go earlier than  1973?? Anybody know if a 75-77 Matador 304 AT
trans mount is same as a 74 Jav...727? Also...what years / models
trans mount is same as my 904 in a 72 Gremlin. Thanks,Joe

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS