Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Is There An On Time Work Ethic Any More?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Is There An On Time Work Ethic Any More?

Any time you involve a man and the car he wants and there is a wife or
girl friend involved you will see that look. I been married to the same
woman since 1969 so imagine the number of times I have seen that look.
:-) I gave up paying attention to it after I was married 2 years.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I know what you mean DOC  I have seen that "face" many many times.    Paul

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Some of the younger generation need to do a few years in the military to
learn what it means to be on time and to respect people. I did 4 years
in the Navy. Respect brings to me how I got my orange Hornet. Me and the
wife were supposed to go to a good friends son's birthday part one
saturday afternoon. His deceased father was my oldest son's god father.
The wife was pushing my buttons and I had had enough. I told her to go
by herself, it was a 6 block walk and it was summer. If I had gone with
her she might have said somthing to set me off and I would have made a
fool out of myself and ruined the kids party and disrespectful his
father so I stayed home by myself. 2:00 pm my long time AMC friend
calle d and asked if I still wanted the orange Hornet? I got screwed out
of it 4 years previous. I said yes. He picked me up in 15 min. I looked
at the car. My friend lent me the 500$ cash on the spot since it was
saturday and I don't have an ATM card. He borrowed a tow truck from his
boss, towed and  stored the car for me till got plates and insurance the
following friday. I paid him his 500$ back the following monday when the
bank opened. The wife came home at 6:00pm and I told her I bought the
orange car and all she did was make a face and walk away.
"Doc"