Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another JL Gremlin version is released!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another JL Gremlin version is released!

Not sure if this goes thru but that little JL mentioned below looks almost
identical to the photo here I sent Rob Ragan at Playing Mantis over a year
ago! The photo is of Bob King's Gremlin dragcar taken in front of his
dealership in 1974. John, note a Hornet hatchback like your old one on the
showroom floor, and if you look close, check out the Oleg Cassini poster on
the back wall of the showroom. The poster on the front of the showroom glass
tous Amos Johnson's Gremlin with a red, white and blue Gremlin with GREMLIN
WINS AGAIN! on the top. Southern Automotive was the main sponsor of Bob's
Gremlin. But my guess is that JL used this photo to make a Gremlin dragcar.
Note they also have a number of photos of Amos Johnson, Wally Booth, Maskin
& Kanners, Shirley Shahan and others who raced Gremlins, so don't be
surprised if some of those get done.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825