 From:  Sean Dominik <littleindian2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  To:  Paige Stakes
  Subject:  Re: charger auction
  Date:  Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:34:04 -0800 (PST)
Hello and sorry for the delay,

  The 69' Charger is in perfect working condition. My experienced Dodge tech
has fully checked out this car and gives it a special high rating has a
CLEAR and CLEAN TITLE a great history and mechanically without any problems
ever safety check and pre-delivery inspection along with a fresh servicing
before I ship or deliver the vehicle. The problem is that in the meanwhile I
had to move with my family in Croatia where I got a new job as a
construction engineer. I brought the car here with me with the intention of
driving it but when I found out about the very high import duties and all
the restrictions regarding registration and emissions tests here I have made
up my mind and decided to sell the vehicle.

The amount you will have to pay for this vehicle is $6,000.I can deliver the
car but that you will cost you a little bit more depending on your location!
  Let me know if you are still interested.

Regards,
 Sean
=================================
Looks innocent enough, however a $80,000 car for $6000. I may not be the
smartest stck of hammers at Home Depot but something fishy. So I decicded to
email them back again off Paige's email acting interested. I'll let ya'll
know how it comes out.

In the meantime, I think I will go bid on this Balwin Motion Camaro, aw
heck, he only wants $6800 for it anyhows:
 http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdevice430

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825