Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: J/L

I had given up on finding one here in Louisville. I just got two off E-Bay
this week. They were the raised letters one while this new one is the mag
wheels. The one I went to was an old Wall Mart not a super store. I usually
don't go there but I needed some oil. I check out the cars for the fun of it
not really thinking I was going to find one and there is was behind a couple
of other cars. I would still like to have a couple of more. One for work, one
for my room here, one to keep in the real Gremlin and a couple to keep unopen.
I will keep looking. I am not going to buy anymore off E-Bay but I paid almost
$4.00 for this one. I guess if you include postage the $7.00 a piece I paid
for them on E-Bay wasn't that bad. You could easily burn up $3.00 gas looking
for them. I saw J/L makes some 1/24 scale cars. It would be great if they
would make the Gremlin that size.
Terry