[BaadAssGremlins] N.O.S. Grille....

I purchased a N.O.S. grille for my Gremlin and I am having second
thoughts about making such a purchase...The only reason is I am not
sure if it will fit and work... :( I guess I should of gotten some
feed back from ya'll here but the auction was ending (ebay) and the
price wasnt way gone the heck up to a bazillin dollar price range.
Will the later year grilles (74 and up) fit the earlier year (70-
73)??  I noticed a few cars in the posted photos that are the 70 thru
73 years with a 74 and up grille and they do look sharp... My Gremlin
isnt going to be "an original".. Being young and dum in my earlier
years I kind of did things that I shouldnt of..(but we all do dum
things!) Like I swapped the 904 auto for a T-10, the bucket seats are
from a Volvo, I painted all the interior trim and door panels with
rattle can...YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME!! I KNOW...I KNOW..
Being a new member here and just being a backyard mechanic who enjoys
the nucklebusting and grease and grime and the ocassional out burst
of filth (the 30 minute screw, takes ya 30 minutes for one stinking
bolt!) I am not a full fledged mechanic who can pull out my tube
bender and welder and fabricate what ever I need. I really dont think
that there is or are alot of them kind of people here..
In my opinion all of us here have somthing in common...
Its a love for all A.M.C.'s. Or just cars and trucks in general.
There is alot that I dont know and it kinda makes me feel bad that I
cant help with whatever the question is.. I read everything that I
get in my mail box. EVERYTHING!! I have gotten hooked on J.L. cars
(thanks guys!) I do know where there is a couple of Gremlins here but
the guy is kind of an ass when it comes to going out and
just "looking" at parts so I am not sure just what this guy has.. So
I am not much help in locating parts for people. There was alot that
I wished that I could do to help everyone out here. Maybe someday....
I did go and get my new tranny yesterday. 700 mile round trip but
very, very  well worth it. It still has the original paint on it and
the A.M.C. part tag is still attached to the tranny!! And of course I
had to hit every darned Wally World and ToysRus "looking" for J.L.
cars..(once again THANKS GUYS!) It was needless to say a very long
day for me... Anyone can help me with the grille thing I would
greatly appreciate it and if not?? I guess I will sell it but I will
only sell it to someone here at this site. Bill Lewiston Idaho