Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Question about a SX/4

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Question about a SX/4

Rookie,
 I have a NOS center rear spoiler and a nice used one too. I may have the dash center too gotta get my concord boxes down.
 Davis

Bryan Wilson <rookie9621@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all in the group.
I was wondering if it is at all possible to put a AMC 360 out of a
Jeep in to a Eagle SX/4? Their is a guy in my town that is thinking
about trying it I told him that I don't think it would work but not
sure or not just thought I would ask just to see what everyone thinks.
Just to let everyone know my 79 Spirit Amx is coming along good still
looking for a rear hatch with window louverand spoiler and a driver's
seat, also looking for a radio pod for my 80 spirit uncut and no rear
window defrost.If any one has one? Thanks Rookie