Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 Gremlin

Yeah, I was bidding on that one too. "Rambler mentality" made me stop at
about $2100.  I liked it cause it was so much like my 1970, (bought in April
of 1970) which was white with a red stripe and interior--and this one looked
like one of the few left that was pretty much unmolested and unmodified. I'm
sure you will do it up in fine fashion, but it is a little sad to see
another "original" survivor go down that road. I also know that this is not
the place to expect much sympathy for that viewpoint, but a car can be
transformed many times, but is only original once.
Onree

on 2/24/06 9:42 PM, Ed Veneck at edveneck@xxxxxxxxx did write: