Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: V8 crossmember

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: V8 crossmember

Galvin's rambler is making and selling v-8 crossmembers and motor plates. I think they are a little more then 350 plus a 6 cyl core.
 Davis

fullthrottle1972gremlinx <fullthrottle1972gremlinx@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I saw those on ebay. I've never been interested
in the bidding game. If I could "buy it now" I would do it that way
as i've got good feedback. I guess I will see what else comes along.
I have been thinking about trying to modify the 6 cyl. crossmember,
has anybody tried this?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hal