Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

 Thanks Ralph

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bart,
The Shevette sounds good, but I think Davis would really catch hell
then LOL.

When he agreed on 5, he meant 5 running ones and he didn't say how many
he needed for parts :-)))))

I've got your back, Davis!

Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:
> Bart,
> Only you would think of a CHEvette LOL
> Trust me, my wife derserves better for putting up with me.
>
> Chevette, Chevelle, AMX, all the same......
> http://cgi.ebay.com/REDLINE-AMX-CHEVELLE-SS-RED-METAL-BASE-MUKY-
ARGENTINA_W0QQitemZ6972354035QQcategoryZ1172QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem