Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Maybe Eaton detroit dont like Gremlins?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Maybe Eaton detroit dont like Gremlins?

In a message dated 2/19/2006 10:15:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey Guys.
Ive emailed Eaton Detroit about my springs a few times but no one gets
back with me. You think they hate Gremlins or are they afriad Im
joking or something?
I'll try again I guess. Its hard being a Gremlin owner. Rod
Maybe you told em what your putting in the Gremlin LOL j/k j/k :)
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS