Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Maybe Eaton detroit dont like Gremlins?

Its a sad...sad world when WE Gremlin owners get laughed at!! No one seems to think that we have a real car...untill we roll it out and show em just what we have. Then "smoke em'" LOL!!

From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Maybe Eaton detroit dont like Gremlins?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:22:52 -0800 (PST)

I live down the street, you want I should go down there and smack someone.... anyone.  I could do that.  Paul in Detroit

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Guys.
Ive emailed Eaton Detroit about my springs a few times but no one gets
back with me. You think they hate Gremlins or are they afriad Im
joking or something?
I'll try again I guess. Its hard being a Gremlin owner. Rod

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS