Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pin on or bolt on hood??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pin on or bolt on hood??

My question is does anyone make rear bumpers. I could have a body color one on
the rear of my Gremlin.
Terry

--- Begin Message ---
Have you talked to him about making a hood?  What type of products does he make out of carbon fiber and kevlar?

Olly