Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Door handles

Whew... That was a good thing Davis I can't compete with your money  LOL  Paul. Davis, it's the chrome I'm concerned about. Anything that can be done with that? Paul

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I too would be interested in new sill plates.  Paul i am sure the tail lights you just got will only need a repaint they look really nice in the pic and cheap too! I have NOS for mine otherwise you would have had bidding competition
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Like I said the door handles are not the same. I wish they were as the
Javelin ones have the lock tumbler in the handle and not in the door
like the Gremlins and Hornets. It is also longer because of the tumbler
being in the handle. I think the Javelin ones are nicer. It cleans the
door up. Let me know about the sill plates. If the look ok I may sprig
for a set for my other car if the price is reasonable. My son said he
paid 30$ for a pair of repo sills for his Javelin.
"Doc"