[BaadAssGremlins] AMC T-10 Tranny....

OK!! OK!! I am now officially in the process of gathering parts for my
Gremlin.. I just purchased a new tranny for my Gremlin..I got a used T-
10 off of ebay for 300 bucks!! I have to go pick it up somewhere
outside of Portland Or. this weekend. I thought that was a pretty good
deal, considering the one in the car is going to need a new reverse
idler gear and a rebuild kit, plus all the labor to put the thing in
good shape. I will use my old Hurst shifter, of course it didnt come
with a shifter (last one didnt either!!) and the tranny is sapposed to
have only 60k on it. I think that this is a good deal, considering I
had to pay almost 500 bucks for the one that I got at the wrecking
yard......how many years ago?? 20 years sumfin' like that.. Its out of
the same car, 70 Jav. V-8. SO THERE!! I am now officially getting
started!! TO DARNED COLD TO WORK OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!! So I decided to
some "INDOOR WORK!" LOL!!! Another thing I was wondering..does anyone
have any "schemadics" (the blown up pics of all the parts) of this
particular tranny?? Its going to need to have new seals put in and I
would like to do the work myself, but being a "backyard mech." from
Northern Idaho....I will need some pictures!! LOL!!! :) Any information
or just a point in the right direction will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!!