[BaadAssGremlins] massive ebay fraud auctions

[BaadAssGremlins] massive ebay fraud auctions

Never have seen so many scam auctions pop up quickly. You must hurry as ebay
will shut these down real quickly, but somehow scammers ripped off someone's
ID who sells nothing but baseball cards. This is the fraud auction, again,
hurry, and go look before ebay shuts them all down:

      Austin Healey 3000 MKIII BUY IT NOW FOR $2990
        $4,050.00
     12 2d 22h 12m

      Ford : Mustang MUSTANG NO RESERVE!!! BUY IT NOW FOR $2990
        $3,000.00
     8 2d 22h 12m

      Ford : Mustang MUSTANG BUY IT NOW FOR $2990
        $2,025.00
     5 2d 22h 12m

      Chevrolet : Camaro CAMARO BUY IT NOW FOR $3990
        $4,050.00
     16 2d 22h 12m

      Nash AMBASSADOR BUY IT NOW FOR $2950
        $3,000.00
     4 2d 22h 12m

      Nash FRAZER NO RESERVE!!! BUY IT NOW FOR $1990
        $676.00
     2 2d 22h 12m

      AMC JAVELIN SST BUY IT NOW FOR $2500
        $99.00
     3 2d 22h 12m

      Chevrolet : Camaro CAMARO NO RESERVE!!! BUY IT NOW FOR $5990
        $5,100.00
     12 2d 22h 12m

      AMC JAVELIN NO RESERVE!!! BUY IT NOW FOR $2200
        $99.00
     - 2d 22h 12m
The poor bastard whoes ID was hijacked is this seller:
http://stores.ebay.com/Minnesota-Sports-Cards

One is for a Big Bad Orange Javelin another for a blue Javelin Duffy's was
recently asking $18K for. All of these '3 day auctions' have a return of
earthlink.net addresses.

The problem? Many of the bidders think they are getting a 'great deal' and
all the 'seller' is doing is emailing them directly phishing their emails,
and then once ebay shuts it all down, they scammers contact those who bid
directly, telling them that 'they will accept their offer' and 'paypal' them
the money. It is old trick and how a recently Bittersweet Orange AMX 4
people bid on, got ripped off for $18,000 total, or $4500 each by the
scammers!
1969 AMC JAVELIN, 1969 AMC Javelin, 290 V8, Auto, power steering, power disc
brakes, Edelbrock Intake, Holley 4 BBL Carburetor, headers, dual exhaust,
Petronix electronic ignition, bucket seats, B&M shifter, AM/FM cassette,
Double Sharp AMC!

Please contact me before making any bids to make things clear. If I'm not
contacted before the bid is made I reserve the
right to cancel your bid.
Please do not contact me by eBay system because your email will go in my
work email and I won't be able to access that
email until next week.You can contact me at:

                                                 jessmiller11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
other scam auction
[...]

dawnhayward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eddie Stakes'