From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 4:42 AM
To: BadAssGremlins
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Computer help..WTF??

Hey. I had to manually shut down my
computer...frozeup! RE-booted it(have to do alot) VERY
OLD crappy computer. Now...it works fine...BUT the
@#$&%^ task bar at the bottom of my monitor is about
2" tall??/?? Takes up alot of screen..WTF?? Any
advice? Anyone online right now?? Please email me.
Yup...I know enough to be REAL dangerous about computers!!!!!!Thanks
alot,Joe