Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Help needed!!

In a message dated 2/16/2006 12:21:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The pictures that I posted are not the best pictures of my Gremiln. It
has been sitting for about 17 years in storage, so its kind of FITHLY!
Pretty much down right nasty as far as I am concerned. Anyway, I am
going to be starting on putting my Gremlin back into shape here real
shortly, just have to make some room in the garage to tear it down and
go through everything. The motor has a flat cam and the reverse idler
gear in the T-10 4 speed has taken a big dump and dont work like it
should any more, but more than likely that is the minor problems that I
am going to have. One problem that I do have is the grill is about in 3
pieces and been glued more times than I can count. The fenders are off
a 71 and when I put them on, I had no idea that they are full of bondo
and now the bondo is cracking. I am not sure if I should "try" to find
some other fenders or fix the ones that are on it. I need some parts
and any one that could send me in the right directions for some decent
parts I would greatly appreciate it. I do look at ebay but some of
those prices just down right scare the crap right out of me. 400 bucks
for a grill!! 200 bucks for a fender!! I remember that I could at one
time buy a whole car for 100 bucks!! I do know that parts for these
cars are far and few. Any come back on body parts will be and greatly
appreciated. Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
Bill,you've came to the right place as one of us here is always finding or parting out a Gremlin and in case you didn't know all 70-76 Gremlin fenders and hoods are the same as well the 70-72 Hornet fenders.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS