Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Be thankful for your fathers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Be thankful for your fathers

You and your father will be in my prayers Bart. Next few months will be rough
don't be too hard on yourself. While I have gone through it with my father,
mother, brother and wife I can't tell you I know exactly what you are going
through. We are here too listen. God bless.
Terry