Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ohio Nationals

Yaa I'm thinkin about goin and would like to see who some of you jokers are.  LOL I won't have the best car there but who cares. It might be nice to get together and  Kim and I will buy the first beer, or pop if you must. I'm in Detroit so this will be an easy day trip for us.  Who wants to put a list together?  Paul in Detroit
baddassgremlin <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Just thinking ahead to the AMO Nationals this year in Ohio, I was
wondering if we could put togather a list of who is going and how we
could meet up at the event. Like set a time on saturday at the show to
meet at the entrance or somewhere? I think it would be great to meet up
with everyone from B.A.G that will be at the event. Just my thoughts.
Minnesota Bob.

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS