Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

Hahaha. Man, whoever did that CGI version of the car needs
to try again. That grille was horrendously wrong.

They also spelled Michael Gray's name as 'Grey'. Oi.

As always, the followed a list of complimentary statements
with the old 'too litle, too late', just to keep we lowly
AMCers humble. It may have been late, but too little?? Enough
cars with more cubes saw nothing but that car's tail lights,
learning very well that 'too little' it wasn't...and isn't.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com