[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Wanted in Florida

 Hello fellow AMCer's! I am looking for a solid, running AMC in Florida.
What I don't want is a project, 6 cylinder, super high end or 4-door car. I
have around $3-5K to spend. Gremlin, Jav, AMX, Ambassador, Rebel, Rambler,
Pacer- I am interested in anything! I don't expect some ""show car"", but I
don't expect a piece of shit either. I don't mind something that would need
touch-ups or some TLC, just don't want a full out project. I also DO NOT
want anything out of Florida. I don't have a way to go that far. If you have
something or know of someone who does that would fit my needs, please let me
know! Even if you think it only fits in certain areas; just let me know!
We'll talk from there. Thanks! I Still have Rebel/Ambassador and other
models except for Jav or AMX stuff for sale. Some Machine stuff like Machine
rims(opps! I meant styled steel rims! sorry Eddie!)Thanks for the space,
boss! Brad Patterson flyingturd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 386-532-2114
Anyone have anything for sale in that region feel free to give Brad a
contact above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825