[BaadAssGremlins] Update: CARFINDS ...sent me JUNK 1967 Ambassador p

[BaadAssGremlins] Update: CARFINDS ...sent me JUNK 1967 Ambassador parts on ebay

WEll.... finally some good news!!! I received a PARTIAL REFUND 1/2 of
what i paid for the 1967 Ambassador bondo'ed/beat all to hell 1/4
panels(both),right door(TOTALLY TRASHED...SMASHED..before wrapping)
and front fenders(both wiped out by a MONKEY..tooooo lasy to remove
the phillips screws under the windshield lower molding trim...BEFORE
ripping the fender from the car...destroying the lip where it meets
the cowl!!!!!!!!!,also FU@$#@#%ed up bumper guards.Received my refund
bright and early on Tuesday.EXACTLY the amount that i asked for!! I
emailed the seller Monday eveing after FINALLY receiving the last
lost one of my parts shipments!!! Everything arrived.....MINUS one
bumper guard that fell thru a hole in the tape stuff wrapping on the
fender. Thats right...The Ambassador left front fender had four
bumper guards AND a front tin filler panel(fits behind the front
bumper) for my son's 72 V8 Pinto..TOTALLY slopping around LOOSE
inside it. All they had to do....was pop thru ONE layer of siran-wrap
type stuff! ANYWAY...All i did was email the guy and BITCH ALOT VERY
LOUDLY! Told him i was going to call him in the morning AND send a
complete description to EBAY and PAYPAL!I asked him IF he EVEN
LOOKED at the car when we talked on the phone 4-5 times during the
auction!!!WHALLAAA...he sent a refund RIGHT AWAY as soon as he opened
the email??? Then...said.."i'm the ONLY person that ever complained
about any parts"!! OHH BULL CRAP!!! He says..maybe HIS idea of.."VERY
GOOD CONDITION"..is different from other people!! DOHHHH...when
described as DENT FREE..that's what you expect to receive!! Asked
him..."is that WHY ALL of your auctions state..."if you leave
negative feedback before asking for a REFUND...you WILL NOT get
one"???? HMMMM thought i was the ONLY unhappy buyer!! SORRY to post
so long..BUT wanted to explain everything!! I "DID" tell him that
since he tried to MAKE it up to me/gave me what i asked for  ..that i
would let people know.If you see parts on ebay from him that you
need...Try him out..IF the part arrives  not as
described...COMPLAIN...it worked for me.....SUPRISED THE HELL OUT OF
ME!! Maybe there is some concience there after all? Later....Joe